What to Expect of Your Upcoming Visit: Overland Park Office
If you’re visiting Sano’s Lee’s Summit office, please click here.
Our Overland Park clinic is open.
Similar to our Lee’s Summit office, we have a few precautions for your visit.
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect of a visit to our Overland Park clinic during Covid-19:
- Please use the main entrance to Saint Luke’s South Hospital. This is the only entrance currently open.
- Please limit guests to 1. The signage indicates no visitors allowed; however, clinic patients are allowed 1 guest to assist, if needed.
- You will be screened upon entering the building. Be prepared for health screening questions and temperature check. Per city and CDC recommendations, you will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Please plan to check in no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Also, if possible, please check your email to complete your patient paperwork in advance of your appointment.
- Be prepared for social distancing in our waiting room.
Our Overland Park clinic is open Monday – Thursday. If you’re uncertain about making an in-person visit, we can schedule telehealth visit with any of our Orthopedic Surgeons and Physician Assistants. We can also move your appointment to Lee’s Summit, which is a new, independent facility. If you’re not feeling well, please call us 816-525-2840 and we are happy to reschedule your appointment.
Your health is our priority. Thank you for putting your trust in us.