Immediate access, accurate diagnosis, timely treatment to return employees to work at maximum capacity
Work Comp at Sano Orthopedics
Injuries can happen anywhere, including the workplace. Work-related injuries can be costly to the patient and employer. Our orthopedic surgeons and care team works with employers, case managers and claims adjusters to make sure employees return to work as soon as medically appropriate.
We understand that accessibility and communication are key to the successful treatment and rehabilitation of the injured worker. Our communication will be timely, clear, specific and reliable. We seamlessly connect all points in the process with the most appropriate care and communication so that safety is maximized and lost time is minimized.
Convenient, quality care accessible same-day and next day.
Timely, specific and reliable reporting and follow-ups.
Specialty-trained physicians extensively experienced in workers’ compensation cases.
Sano Difference: Confidence & Ease
For worker’s compensation injuries, evaluating the mechanism of injury is key. This means carefully documenting the patient’s description of how the injury occurred and identifying the positions and forces that were active during the injury. Our physicians and care team are experts in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries, and our team fully understands the rules and regulation for worker’s compensation claims.
Conditions we treat
We treat a range of orthopedic injuries, including:
- Neck and back injuries
- Knee injuries
- Hip injuries
- Elbow injuries
- Fracture care
- Shoulder injuries
- Acute pain
We make claims easier & faster by offering:
Our team makes filing work comp claims easier by offering:
- A team that is prepared to schedule appointments for your injured worker
- Same-day, extended hours access with our Ortho & Sports Urgent Care clinics
- Same-day status reports
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters and case managers through timely and concise reports
- Second opinions
- Expert opinions and testimony
- Physician-owned outpatient surgery center
Through conservative, non-surgical treatment options and innovative surgical techniques, we create care plans backed by research and clinical results. We give you confidence in an accurate diagnosis, timely treatment and innovative techniques to return your employee to working at maximum capacity. Some advantages for working with Sano surgeons:
- Leaders in orthopedic field who publish research articles, present at national conferences, teach medical students, athletic trainers, fellows and other physicians
- Innovators in procedure technique, which include Needle Arthroscopy and Regenerative Medicine
- Partnership with physical therapists for effective conservative treatment and efficient rehab timelines
- Support wellness through prevention initiatives to help employers prevent injuries
Contact our care team
Worker’s Compensation Coordinator
Caitlin is our dedicated point of contact for all patients, adjusters, case managers, & care coordinators for all Workers’ Compensation scheduling needs.